Tuesday, January 16, 2007

To Be Used...

Last year, I asked God to increase my territory--my ability to use my talents, gifts, and passions to serve Him better. To make my life here make more of an eternal impact. I'd finally gotten around to reading the book, "The Prayer of Jabez." And I realized I could ask God to use me more. I know, it should have been obvious, but it wasn't. Funny thing, it seemed some of the areas I was serving in were right. But things outside my control began to change. At this point, the enemy would have me discouraged. But God is showing me that He is indeed increasing my territory. He has given me the opportunity to make an international reach, as well as an opportunity to serve in my county. I am very excited about this!

How about you? What areas are you getting involved in that are making a difference? What is your desire? I'd love to hear what you are doing.

Enjoy the beautiful inspiration of Jeremy Camp's song My Desire

2 Comments:

Blogger Moggy said...

I need to take a look at what I'm doing and what I'm not doing and pray about it.

Thanks A.L.I.

10:05 AM, January 17, 2007  
Blogger Tom Bailey said...

Reminds me of the parable of the talents. That is great stuff for you.

Me? I have a group of christian friends of various faiths that are getting together to give to as many charities as possible. We have all been blessed in business and we are all looking to give back.

3:59 PM, January 17, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home