Friday, January 26, 2007

A Great Date!

Maggie's had a boyfriend for several years. His name is Charger and he is from Maryland. He 'bawks' like a good Yankee dog. Well, actually, since he is a Jack Russell Terrier, it's more of a white-knuckle, ear-piercing shriek. He likes to chase squirrels, bark at squirrels, and eat liver treats.

Recently, Charger and his People came over for a visit. It was a great date. He brought her a gift. They ate treats. And chased each other around the house. This one of my favorite photos of them. They are looking at Maggie's bag of dog food in the pantry. They are adorable together!

What are some of your fond memories of great dates?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwww! That's just too cute! :)

Are you asking about the fondest memories of MY great dates... or my pets'? LOL

The greatest date: watching the sunset on an empty beach, then going home riding on a motorcycle with my date.

But it's not what you do that matters... it's who you do it with. Even if you had an elaborate and expensive date, It would mean nothing if you felt nothing towards the person you're with, right?

PS: I read your comment on Tom Bailey's blog, and I decided to check your blog. :) I hope you don't mind. And sorry about my lousy english.

2:37 PM, January 26, 2007  
Blogger A Life Inspired said...

Hi Algelic,

Thanks for stopping by.

True...it's sharing the simple pleasure of another's company that warm the heart the most.

Your English is great!

4:23 PM, January 26, 2007  
Blogger Blessed said...

Great dates?
Have to say that walking on the beach at sunset with my honey. He intiated this little walk that we took in Oak Island, NC. Quiet beach not populated so it made it that much more romantic. I have a jar of sand and seashells from that vacation with him to always remind me just how precious that moment was!

8:10 AM, January 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home