Thursday, November 30, 2006

Warmth on a Cold Day

In North Texas, we have 15 minutes of Fall. It's officially over as winter has whipped in early with icy roads and windy skies. Brrr! However, God's Word provides warmth on such an artic cold day!

"You are precious and honored in my sight, I love you."

These are God's words (slightly paraphrased) in Isaiah 43:4; this chapter is referred to as Promises of Divine Deliverance. These words are for us today also! God sees us as His precious child and He loves us. I find such peace, comfort, hope, encouragement, and inspiration in this single line of scripture. I hope you do too!

1 Comments:

Blogger Moggy said...

Those were a really nice 15 minutes though. I looked out one day and leaves on the tree in my backyard were beautiful. The next time I looked out they were on the ground.

I like our long summers.

1:01 PM, November 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home