Wednesday, November 15, 2006

A Friend Who Inspires

God has really blessed me with wonderful friends, many of whom I've known for most of my life. One friend in particular, really inspires me. She has been in a season of difficulty for quite some time. It seems just as she is trying to regain her balance from one tough blow, another comes along and challenges her steadiness. At times, her life is very tough, the challenges greater than she is. But what inspires me so much about her is her steadfast faith in Christ; she knows that HE is bigger than all of her problems combined. Even when she can't hold back the tears any longer, and they flow, she still trusts God. I've never seen her angry about her circumstances, depressed, or rebellious. She just perseveres with hope. Her faith radiates a beauty and gentleness from deep within. She reminds me of this scripture:

"Blessed is the man who perserveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love Him." (I James 1:12).

My friend believes in me and encourages me to achieve all that I dream of; I hope you have friends who inspire you too!

1 Comments:

Blogger Moggy said...

Well Said. It seems that each of my friends brings something different and needed to my life.

6:05 PM, November 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home