Friday, November 10, 2006

Unfailing Love

"Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul."
Psalm 143:8

I find so much comfort and inspiration from reading God's words. Two simple sentences, yet they say so much. God loves each of us with a love that never fails. I can trust Him to guide me with wisdom each moment of each day. I can trust Him with my very soul. And there I find such peace!

Be Inspired!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As I thought, you are great at this! I have to admit I was a little surprised that "chips and salsa" wasn't included in your Interests.

4:28 PM, November 10, 2006  
Blogger A Life Inspired said...

How bizarre! I was eating chips and salsa when I read that post!

5:28 PM, November 10, 2006  
Blogger Shae said...

I want some chips and salsa! lol

Shae~

1:05 PM, November 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home