Friday, November 17, 2006

The Search for Truth

In my pastor's weekly email, he asked us to read John 8 in preparation for Sunday's message. As I read John 8:32, "Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free." I was reminded of how these words were imprinted in large letters on the main building where I attended college. They were very pronounced and towered high above campus; I passed them every day. In the years since graduating, I've seen many very smart people miss meeting God because they couldn't explain Him, yet they search and search for truth. As I've grown in my walk with God, I've learned Jesus is Truth. And when we know Him, we are free. In Christ, in His freedom, there is grace, mercy, peace, love, joy and hope.

1 Comments:

Blogger Moggy said...

We need more signs like that.

6:09 PM, November 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home