Thursday, February 15, 2007

Sometimes Life Moves Fast!

Dave and I planned to elope. Then we decided to have a small ceremony. But we needed to stay with our original date because of some things with Dave's career. So...I find myself planning a wedding in 3 weeks! My life has definitely picked up a few RPMs!

It has been so cool to watch God at work! He's opened doors that amaze me! From the beautiful ceremony location (the original person who had booked my date months ago, had called just 2 days earlier and asked to move their event to a new date), to the help from friends, to front row parking at the mall when I was on a tight time schedule...big and little the blessings are all around.

But the greatest of the blessings is Dave! He told me early on he knew he could marry me. More than a year later, I have learned what it is like to be loved unconditionally. I always dreamed of that, but never experienced it. He loves God so much and it is evident in how he treats me. He is really smart, can build/fix anything, not to mention he is really handsome with awesome blue eyes! He is very inspiring to me!

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Moggy said...

I'm glad to see every thing is coming along and that you found a great guy.

6:53 PM, February 15, 2007  
Blogger A Life Inspired said...

He is a pretty awesome guy. We hope you come to the wedding celebration!

12:33 PM, February 17, 2007  
Blogger Sincerity said...

Wow! God is so good! Congradulations! I always love learning how God brings couples together. Events surrounding your upcoming marriage sound guided by Him. And what a blessing that you found someone who loves God at least as much as you do!
And this encourages me. Maybe God has someone out there for me too.

5:34 PM, February 18, 2007  
Blogger A Life Inspired said...

Sincerity, It's true. I always prayed that I would meet a guy who loved God more than he loves me, because I knew he'd loved me like I've never been loved before. I've never had anyone 'out serve me' before. I do think God first places the desire in our heart for a mate, then delights in blessing us beyond our expectations. Keep the faith!

10:20 PM, February 18, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home