Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Richly Blessed


I've always said I was rich because of the wonderful people God gives me for friends. I have several that I've known since I was a child. One of the exciting things about our upcoming wedding is the blending of lives and the ability to introduce friends from different aspects of our lives to each other. Yesterday was a prelude to what is to come. I have two girlfriends as my honor attendants and they met for the first time yesterday (our waiter who took the photo is very tall, and was not tipsy, depsite what the quality of the photo would imply). Lina (on the right) I've known for 30 years this summer! Lisa, (far left) I met in college and we've been close every since. My Mom is there and she has been my rock through the years. There are many other wonderful people participating and attending the wedding and I just look so forward to the day of celebration with God as our foremost witness and all of these wonderful people joining in! I got a beautiful wedding dress, but, since my honor attendants and scripture reader are so beautiful, I'm thinking I may need to get a dress with flashing neon lights so people will not spend the whole ceremony looking at them. I adore these girls...we've shared so much of life together! And they love me too.

9 Comments:

Blogger Moggy said...

"flashing neon lights" Don't do it, I will try to keep my focus on you ;-)

6:40 PM, February 21, 2007  
Blogger Blessed said...

How wonderful to be surrounded by such loving, inspiring people. You are indeed very blessed.

8:22 PM, February 21, 2007  
Blogger Shae said...

Don't forget about the people you've never met that still adore you too Alva! And just so you know...You have not given me the scoopage on this whole thing! Remember when we used to chat for HOURS?? I really miss that...

Love ya!
Shae

10:00 PM, February 21, 2007  
Blogger A Life Inspired said...

SHAE...... !!!

I do miss those long chats!!! We laughed so much! I checked your site today looking for more of your awesome photos and adorable kids. Mayor Echee! We had such fun! I miss you!

Love,
~a

10:39 PM, February 21, 2007  
Blogger A Life Inspired said...

Moggy, before I forget, I don't have a single pole that will obstuct the view in either the wedding or reception. But there may be a tall dude or two there you can sit behind ... ;-)

10:40 PM, February 21, 2007  
Blogger A Life Inspired said...

Blessed, thanks! Your site looks uber cool now! Congrats!

10:42 PM, February 21, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes. It's so wonderful! :)

I have a few friends from childhood. And I mean... like since I was 2 years old. Our friendship is still strong, if not stronger, after these years. I think we'll be at each other's weddings. It'll be beautiful.

5:48 PM, February 22, 2007  
Blogger Moggy said...

You know it's not going to take that tall of guy for me to hide behind ;-) So if you don't see me there, you can just check my blog when you get back from your honeymoon and see if I mention the wedding.

9:13 PM, February 22, 2007  
Blogger A Life Inspired said...

Algelic, yes, they are so amazing, aren't they?!

10:20 PM, February 22, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home