Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Bloomin' Beauty


Maggie Mae always finds her way into photos. I think she secretly desires to be a reality TV star, and hopes someone will finally discover her! Here, she does her impression of a laughing hyena. Or maybe it's Tickle Me Elmo.




I'm amazed at the size of some of my roses this year! They are really big! (Seriously, look at your fist; now imagine a rose about more than 2x that size!)



And some are just really pretty!



And bushes are just loaded with blooms!



I love that a bouquet of roses greets me each time I drive up the driveway!



Annuals and ivy in early bloom. I love a splash of color against a dull brick wall!

I wish the photos could really convey the true beauty I see outside my windows. And the rose fragrance is wonderful!

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Sincerity said...

Maggie is just hilarious! She just looks so happy to be staring at that pool! Her expression put a big smile on my face. :)

And oh wow! Those roses are just beautiful! I help my mother and grandma with our small rose garden but I don't think we've ever had them get that big!

Isn't God such a wonderful romantic?! :)

3:24 PM, April 27, 2007  
Blogger A Life Inspired said...

Hi Sincerity,

I like the way you said that, "God is such a wonderful romantic!" It sure seems that way with the beauty He showers on us!

Maggie is pretty funny!

4:28 PM, May 01, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home