Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Tuesday Blooms ~ April 29, 2008

First blooms awaken


I love the symphony of this bed, such color and movement, and the fragrant flowers draw the bees and butterflies -- it's quite a beautiful stage for non-stop enjoyment!



First blooms of a tomato plant -- planted just six days before!
We'll watch these to assure the tomatoes don't grow faster than the plant can sustain them.



Garden View: taken Sunday before we thinned out some of the plants started from seeds.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Moggy said...

I've been missing out because I didn't know you updated this blog. I kept looking in other places for your pictures.

5:37 PM, April 29, 2008  
Blogger Bren Haas said...

I am soooo jealous that your Happy Returns ( yellow Lily) is blooming already. I still have a few weeks before mine bloom in zone 5. HUGs dear Spark Friend!

8:47 AM, May 02, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home