Sunday, April 27, 2008

Pretty in Pink: Scenes from my very own Landscape Bliss™

As I walked around enjoying the beauty of our blooming landscape today, I noticed a recurring, unintentional theme of pink. I decided to photograph a few to highlight the beauty and variety of pink at our place. It was fun, so I think I will dedicate more days to "the color" in my landscape!

Bright pink Impatiens nestled among Purple Queen. The Purple Queens shows signs of the recent hail damage.


A soft pink rose


Carnation pink roses grow along our rear-entry driveway; their color reminds me of the Crayola brand crayon color Carnation Pink


The colors of this rose, the soft pinks, yellow, and orange hues remind me of a sunrise.


The pink bloom of the Purple Queen is a beautiful and delicate accent to such a hardy plant!


If you enjoy talking dirt, reading helpful tips, and checking out great landscape design photos, check out LandscapeBliss.com!



.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a lot of pink in my garden also. I just built a new home and am trying to use big patches of color. One thing for sure, I'm always trying something new but pink will always be a part of it.

10:58 PM, April 27, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home